A good number of us envy businesspersons who boast of their books readership skills and records. It is also not uncommon to see their offices are stocked with various kinds of books – ranging from professional to motivational.
Have you thought of a better way to measure up to that standard, or something close to that? You will agree with me that reading books is important and we all would have been excelling at this art but for inconsistency and some flimsy excuses we put up from time to time.
If the previous sentences describe you, then this program would be fitting for you.
With a simple subscription, you can reach those book reading goals you set for yourself.
I don’t mean reading a book each month. The program can help you cover 50 books in a year going at the rate of 10 minutes each day. How exciting!
Do you want to know more? Read on.
An overview of the MentorBox
MentorBox is a program developed by Tai Lopez and his business partner Alex Mehr. The program extracts the information from various informational and helpful study books and delivers them to you.
The program is set in a way that is aimed at helping you comprehend the contents of the books made available to you. This is made available to you as you subscribe to the package each month.
The program also provides you with the option of getting these materials monthly in a box. The box would carry the reading materials in the set package for the set time, video lessons and a USB stock with materials for your learning benefit.
The box typically avails you with much material as may be necessary and comparable to an actual readership of the stated books. Interesting!
So, if we were to try to summaries the MentorBox program objective going by its modus operandi, we may just say that it tries to help you comprehend the contents of many business books spanning through different categories by extracting out of them the most important points and making them available to you in an easily comprehensible format.
They are concerned about your personal improvement – as would any other book readership course. This implies that your goal of reading a given quantity of text could be achieved via this program. All you need is subscribe to this program and you are good to go.
There is more information on the program below.
Could it be a Scam?
The program delivers what it states it would at the price stated. For this, we wouldn’t say it is a scam.
The fact that the program is aimed at smart persons is cool. This implies there are little chances of taking advantage of people. The trouble, however, is the upsells temptation.
There just seems to be no end to these online training programs and their tendency to want to compel you to subscribe to a higher or better and more expensive version of the program.
Well, if Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr were compelling us to buy a package that is worth the price, I need not trouble anyone not to.
Inside the MentorBox
Check out this video
The MentorBox package offers you an online platform where you get to be fed summarized material from the proprietors’ efforts.
I mean that Tai Lopez, who is a CEO and talented speed-reader, and his partner Alex Mehr read through the actual books and let you in on the main points.
This online package is for $7 per month. This package provides you access to many books with their core lessons, access to the mastermind group, recorded audio summaries for some books, access to download some workbooks, access to speed-reading and memory retention cheat sheets, access to about 500 hours of video lessons as well as the physical product upgrade option.
The physical version upgrade costs $89 per month and offers the following:
- 2-3 books
- A video book summary contained in a USB drive
- Workbooks for each book
- Cheat sheets for each book
- A study guide material
- A magnet
This is quite convenient if you cannot commit yourself to a personal reading scheme. If it pays off, then, you are good to go too.
You may check out their content by clicking on this link.
From here, I would say, just read on.
The next section would do justice to the program. By the time you are done reading this review, you would be certain whether to join the program or not.
A Look at Both Sides
A quick look at the positives and negatives of this program would show you a bigger picture. The final decision would be up to you.
- The program has the tendency of inducing a strong drive for seeking knowledge in its participants. I cannot disagree with this fact. Knowledge rules the world right now and it would be commercial suicide for any business owner not to commit himself to acquiring knowledge in any form. Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr are just dishing out to you the necessary knowledge for business, being businessmen themselves. Joining the program would sure expose you to knowledge as would any other infoproduct scheme. This is true.
- The program is very profitable for persons who may not have the time to read materials that can help them grow profitability. That means you can attend to other pressing matters that demand your attention without fear of letting your business success lower into the mud. 10 minutes every day is an easy fit that will not kill anyone, any day.
- There is a 3-day free trial offer and a 30-day money back guarantee. This is fair by me. It allows you surf through the content before you decide whether to join the program. It also allows you stay at a safe harbour. The money back is ideal to allow you compare content provided with the cost of the content. If dissatisfied, you can always lodge a complaint and be sure of a response of some sort.
- The inability to select your choice of book is a turn off for me. Any entrepreneur who intends to make some measurable progress ought to have a concrete idea of what he intends to achieve. This clarity of vision enables you select the kind of material that you would want your mind to process. The selection of materials by the proprietors of the program Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, though experienced does not allow you enough space and convenience to grow in your own niche. If attending to your own specific needs is very important then you should pick your own books and read them.
- The priority given to upselling throws the program into bad light. With so much attention to higher programs that provide better materials and cost more, there seems to be no end to the cycle of online product providers who want to exploit you through the same means. It appears so legit but only turns out to be like others in the process. If you ask me, I can tell you categorically that the upsells are the main profit source hence the emphasis.
- Also, MentorBox is notorious for making automatic charges on its customers for upsells which the customers are unaware of. Getting refunds in these cases have been difficult in many cases with many processes being involved and the back and forth which customers go through while trying to seek redress. It has not been funny for some. This is sheer exploitation and represents the level of poor attention the proprietors show to the system. Given the nature of the business, such forms of carelessness is uncalled for and needs to addressed as soon as possible if they do not want to lose customers.
- The program is excessively unrealistic in most of its presentations. This shows that Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr are more interested in selling their brand than delivering quality content to their subscribers. The affiliate marketing partners are also adding to the situation by creating an unrealistic picture of the program – one which it cannot measure up to. Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr should have given much to the program content as they do its marketing. This would pay off immensely.
- The support staff provide very little assistance when reached. Their selection does not suit the program as they provide very little assistance to customers. This leaves many customers disappointed with the system.
MentorBox seems to provide a reliable alternative for assisting entrepreneurs in growing their brands and making some progress.
We can also acknowledge the depth of experience and input that Tai Lopez and Alez Mehr have put into its subscribers.
My problem is this:
You will just end up producing half-baked CEOs and entrepreneurs. Investing in such an enterprise could be commercial suicide too.
Please wake up and shake yourself into reality. This is the 21st century. You need to read well and gain some practical experience to make a headway. Quick schemes are not reliable and are sure to hit an iceberg somewhere along the line.
I was excited about the concept of the program, but on close view, I was disappointed. I don’t think you should risk the money to buy something you could get by yourself. I cannot recommend this program for anyone for now.