Here are the facts about my experience getting laser hair removal treatment at SkinSpirit :
– I was interested in a full Brazilian bikini and underarms treatment
– I bought a packages of 5 treatments for each of the areas
– After the 5 sessions, I got one complementary session + paid for 3 more additional sessions
– After 9 sessions, my bikini area was nowhere close to being done, my underarms were doing better, but still needed additional sessions
– I went for a consult to another clinic, since I was getting disappointed with the results. The technician I saw could not believe I had 9 sessions on my bikini (I agree)
– The other clinic said I need a few more sessions for the underarms (2-3 sessions more, which makes the total sessions (11-12) still considered a lot for underarms), but fore my bikini I need a whole other package (5+ sessions),so basically I am starting from the beginning with the Brazilian bikini area. SkinSpirit used a different system for my underarms vs the bikini area. The system they use is not as effective as other clinics so they keep charging you for each additional session.
– I paid a total of just below 3 grand to SkinSpirit with minimal results and now I have to pay for an additional Brazilian bikini packages elsewhere
– I started going to another clinic and started seeing results much quicker
– I would not recommend this clinic for laser hair removal. Very disappointed with the slow results. Do not waste your money here!