Dunamis Mining calls itself a passive investment opportunity by asking its affiliates to invest and wait to reap the benefit. However, the company website does not provide any information about the names behind the operation of this program. The domain (dunamismining.com) was also registered privately on 26th October 2018.
I further tried to find the names associated with the company and as per what affiliates are saying, Jeremie Sowerby is the CEO of the company. He also has a personal Facebook account which reveals that this guy is from Ontario, Canada.
On the contrary, the company is represented as Arizona limited liability company. I did search for the company listing with the Arizona Corporation commission and this company does not have any entry with them. Moreover, the company seems inactive since 17th January 2019.
The company’s incomplete formation is the primary reason for its inactive status. In reality, the company is not registered with the USA to offer securities to its citizens. Jeremie is from Canada and the chances of company being operated from Canada itself is very high.
If we look into the Jeremie’s past, he was associated with My Trader Coin which collapsed only after 6 months of its formation. This was a Ponzi scheme. Similar to that, Dunamis is not very far from being collapsed.
The company does not offer any product or services that can be retailed and the affiliates are only allowed to push their autoship program. The membership is tied to the investments of $1400, $3200 or $4200.
Dunamis Mining – The Compensation Plan
The company promises high passive returns to those investing in the company as follow:
- Plan 1: The affiliates must invest $1400 for receiving a daily ROI for one year
- Plan 2: The affiliates must invest $3200 for receiving a daily ROI for three years
- Plan 3: The affiliates must invest $4200 for receiving a daily ROI for five years
Talking about the MLM part, the company pays who invest in recruiting those who recruit others in bitcoin.
Dunamis Mining – The Ranks
The company offers 12 ranks to its affiliates depending on the investment and involvement in the program as follow:
- Affiliate: The investors must sign up as a Dunamis Mining affiliate for investing further
- Prospector: The affiliates must generate 10,000 in total downline investment as the total group volume
- Bronze: The affiliates must generate 25,000 in downline investment as the total group volume
- Silver: The affiliates must generate 50,000 in downline investment as the total group volume
- Gold: The affiliates must generate 100,000 in downline investment as the total group volume
- Platinum: The affiliates must generate 200,000 in downline investment as the total group volume
- Titanium: The affiliates must generate 300,000 in downline investment as the total group volume
- Executive: The affiliates must generate 500,000 in downline investment as the total group volume
- Director: The affiliates must generate 1,000,000 in downline investment as the total group volume
- Vice President: The affiliates must generate 2,500,000 in downline investment as the total group volume
- Senior Vice President: The affiliates must generate 5,000,000 in downline investment as the total group volume
- Chairman: The affiliates must invest 10,000,000 in downline investment as the total group volume
Dunamis Mining – The Recruitment Commission
Dunamis mining uses uni-level compensation plan to pay recruitment commission to its affiliates as follow:
- Level 1: 15%
- Levels 2 till 4: 1%
Dunamis Mining – Residual Commission
The company uses binary compensation structure to pay residual commission to its affiliates. In this structure, an affiliate is placed on the top and each affiliate splits into left and right affiliate making two affiliates under every single affiliate.
With the same theory, the level 1 has two affiliates. The 2nd level positions for four affiliates. The third level has 8 affiliates and so on.
The commission is paid based on the weaker recruitment side. And, the payment is based on the investment an affiliate makes in the program.
- Plan 1: An affiliate must invest $1400 for getting back 10% residual commission rate
- Plan 2: An affiliate must invest $3200 for getting back 12% residual commission rate
- Plan 3: An affiliate must invest $4200 for getting back 15% residual commission rate
The company also pays matching bonus of 5% on the total earning invested by the personally recruited affiliates.
The company also has the enrolment bonus pools. The company keeps 6% of the total investment and breaks it into three pools:
- Pool 1: The affiliates with gold and higher ranking receive a share in one 2% pool
- Pool 2: The affiliates with executive and higher ranking receive a share in two 2% pools
- Pool 3: The affiliates with VP and higher ranking receive a share in all three 2% pools
The company also has the rank achievement bonuses. You can find the same listed on their website.
Dunamis Mining – Reviews
Walter: I am not anymore interested in this bogus plan after having so much trouble connecting to my account. The entire thing sucks.
Jonathon: A scam. Stay away.
The Conclusion from the above Reviews
The program is fishy and has too many red marks. One should not invest in this program as it is soon going to collapse. And, as per the reviews, the platform isn’t that user friendly as well.
There are so many things that make this company a dangerous investment. The company is not registered with the US securities and its offering securities to the citizen of the USA. Moreover, the company states itself as the Arizona Limited liability which is again a huge lie.
The marketing material also states that the company is engaged in cryptocurrency mining for generating ROI for its affiliates and there are two addresses mentioned as well. However, these two claims do not prove that the company is involved in cryptocurrency mining.
The company is using the funds invested by the new affiliates to pay the existing ones. This makes Dunamis, a Ponzi scheme.
Hence, I would suggest not to invest in the company as the majority of the affiliates would be losing money in the hands of the admins of the company.