Scammer from OKCupid
• Getting to know each other
• Quick into committed relationship
and getting married.
• Wanting to visit and to spend time
with each other.
• Start doing special things and
specifically says bought expensive
gift and wanting to send over to
home as a gesture of love from the
bottom of his heart.
• Send parcel with the condition that
the sender will pay a deposit and
the receiver to pay the remaining.
• Courier company website was so
real that no one would know it’s
fake. (Picture attached)
• At some point of the delivery,
parcel stuck in Thailand Custom
awaiting for clearance. Here will
demand for money. Scammer
pressure to have payment made so
that the courier company will not
pressure him on the pending
• After payment made, document
evidence shown… scammer claims
that, he doesn’t know what the
document is all about.
• Scammer line still on, but never
picks the call.