We have been witnessing mining companies that claim to provide huge ROIs to attract the partners.
However, Sun Mining has gone a step ahead in marketing its mining operation by claiming to be eco-friendly.
Sun Mining states that the datacentres at Sun Mining are fuelled by solar power. Hence, the mining contracts are available at a very low rate as compared to its competitors.
According to their website, Sun Mining was started in 2015 and the founders belong to Australia.
The address on the website is of Australia as well. However, when I did the WHOIS, I found that their domain (sun-mining.com) was registered on 9th July 2017.
The name of the domain owner is not disclosed and has been kept private. Hence, it is unlikely that the company existed any prior to 2017.
The website also affirms that the investors owned large areas of land which they converted into solar power platform to fuel their datacentres.
Isn’t it a coincidence?
All the investors are from Australia and all of them had lands closer to each other.
All these claims are flimsy and have no reference to any evidence which makes only affiliate recruitment program, an option to connect with the Sun Mining operations.
If you wish to become a part of the affiliate program, you need to pay order for any amount.
Sun Mining – Mining Contracts
Sun Mining provide mining on a rental basis for different coins including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin. There are different packages offered for different coin mining.
- Bitcoin Mining (Ultra Light): You need to pay $18 for a 100 GH/s contract for 3 years to earn a fixed profit of $5.9 per month.
- Ethereum Mining (Easy): You need to pay $172 for a 1000 GH/s contract for 3 years to earn a fixed profit of $58.7 per month.
- Dash Mining (Relax): You need to pay $1650 for a 10000 GH/s contract for 3 years to earn a fixed profit of $587.4 per month.
- Litecoin Mining (Sale): You need to pay $9000 for a 60000 GH/s contract for 3 years to earn a fixed profit of $3524.2 per month.
There are other packages too and you need to select among them to find the price for the specified package.
Sun Mining – Affiliate Program
The referral structure is based on the unlevel recruitment.
An affiliate is placed at the top of the team and direct recruited affiliates are placed directly under them.
For example, if the top affiliate recruits any number of new affiliates, they would be placed on level 1 and the affiliates recruited by the any of the level 1 affiliate would be placed on level 2, directly under that affiliate who recruited them and so on.
Sun Mining provides two packages under its affiliate program and the affiliates are rewarded with an increased mining capacity.
- Standard Package: You need to invest for any of the mining plan to become eligible for this package. The cap is made on the 2nd Level for this plan. 10% of the capacity from the affiliate recruitment on level 1 and 5% of the capacity recruited on level 2. For example, if an affiliate recruits a new affiliate and he chooses capacity package of 100g/s, the power of bitcoin mining of the old affiliate would increase by 10% for level 1 and if the new affiliate recruits another friend who paid for the same package, the power for mining capacity would increase by 5% of the top affiliate.
- Freedom Package: You need to invest $10,000 or more to become eligible for this package. The cap is made on the 2nd Level for this plan. 20% of the capacity from the affiliate recruitment on level 1 and 10% of the capacity recruited on level 2. For example, if an affiliate recruits a new affiliate and he chooses capacity package of 100g/s, the power of bitcoin mining of the old affiliate would increase by 20% for level 1 and if the new affiliate recruits another friend who paid for the same package, the power for mining capacity would increase by 10% of the top affiliate.
Sun Mining Review
William Frz – 1 star
Scam, fake pictures and movies.
I could find only one review on facebook for Sun Mining. Isn’t it dubious? A company that claims to exist since 2015, only has one review on Facebook.
Even if the company profile on Facebook was created late, partners would have flooded the page by now with reviews. Don’t you think so?
Anyway, coming back to the review, it is lucid that the company is using fake pictures and videos to make people believe in its bait.
However, it has failed to do so. It is obvious that everything that has been claimed is just a joke.
Hence, I would prefer to stay away from this junk.
Sun Mining claims to have a mining software and the datacentres fuelled by the solar panels. However, there is no evidence provided on their website to prove these claims.
In addition, the address on the website is fake too.
While trying to locate that address on google map, I found out that the address does not exist.
These all red flags are more than enough to consider Sun Mining, a fraud. If goes further, the company has got nothing more than the affiliate program.
Affiliates are paying real money for mining capacities that do not seem to exist with Sun Mining at all.
The allotment of bitcoins and other coins is an illusion to make people join their scam.
Sun Mining is running a Ponzi Scheme.
Hence, it would not last longer. Once, the recruitment would die, the referral commission in terms of mining capacity would freeze as well and the profits connected with the process will vanish overnight.
So, I believe that it would be wise to keep distance from this company.
Sun Mining cannot be trusted and is very far from being transparent which makes this selection, a bad choice.