There are plenty of online courses and people claiming to be gurus. I have been burned once so ever since then, I have been very cautious and do thorough research before deciding what programs to join.
I have actually been following Jeet Banerjee, the founder of The Income Incubator, for about 6 months now since I saw his TEDx talk. It really resonated with me and I wanted to learn more. Started digging into him, reading his books and I was pretty impressed. He started his first company at age 17. It was a web development business and he grew it to have like 10 employees and actually sold it a few years later. Then he started another company called StatFuse which got acquired.
One of the reasons I really liked him is because he was a young guy too who didn’t do well in school but was still able to start tons of successful businesses. Recently his program went on sale and I saw an opportunity. It’s normally $499 but I got it for a steal at $99.
I am so glad I did it.
What I liked:
1. The academy is cool because unlike most courses, it teaches you 7 different online business models. It’s literally a 7-in-1 program. Guess that’s why they call it the “academy” and not just a “course.”
The courses include:
– Physical Products (this one teaches stuff like Amazon FBA, white labeling, branding)
– E-Books (love this, $0 startup cost, this one teaches you how to make money using self publishing platforms)
– Paperbacks (similar to the previous one, but catered to print books)
– Mobile Applications (this one shows you how to get into apps without coding which is nice)
– Blogging (I didn’t know you could still make money blogging, but this had some really good ways to get around the saturation that I didn’t think about)
– Web Applications (this is cool for people who are into software)
– Social Media Agency (really good one to learn how to get clients, especially now with how many businesses need help with their social media)
2. It’s 100% online but you can download every lesson. This is really helpful because I don’t always have access to WiFi but I can still have every lesson on my phone.
3. There is a ton of content. One of the things I really admire about this academy is the VALUE you get for your money. So there’s 7 courses, each have about 10 videos, plus worksheets.
4. One of my big concerns is always fluff. The other course I tried in the past had a ton of content too, but half of it was useless bs. The Income Incubator actually gave me actionable steps and things I could implement right away.
What I tried:
I’ve pretty much gone through most of the course, but I will be rewatching them soon. I started with the paperbacks course because it’s really cheap and easy to start. My idea is to use the profit from that to get into Amazon FBA.
Sold my first book after just 2 days of launching it! It was surreal. That one book (I spent literally $0 making it myself), made me $296 in ONE WEEK! Lol already made my money back from the course.
If you’re considering joining, I would highly advise it! Great strategies in here and very easy to follow!