Ricky Simmonds is a producer and drummer from Auckland NZ. He has made several false claims about his work and reputation – none of which are in fact true. The following are statements he has made which are proven to be false.
– Worked as a producer for Warner Music NZ
– Mixed the song “Sober” for Lorde’s Melodrama album
– Collaborated and produced for Broods
– Worked and interned at Roundhead Studios
– Worked for Parachute Studios.
– Has a personal relationship with studios 301 in Sydney.
Ricky Simmonds misrepresents himself, and his business in order to extort money from people. In some cases, he will pretend to have music mastered by a “contact” in Syndey and in fact keep the money for himself.
Ricky is a narcissist, and compulsive liar. Avoid working with this scammer at all costs, or you will end up paying him thousands of dollars for empty promises and work that will never be released.
If you are working with Ricky Simmonds, simply all you need to do to verify these claims is to contact the businesses that he claims to have worked for. In all cases, none of the mentioned businesses had ever heard Ricky’s name, let alone worked with him.