One of my friends took her dog for a grooming at Paw’s in Sherwood…..this is what happened:
They had a fill in groomer. Come to find out she had no experience! Lady’s head was completely emerged under water.
She sucked in and water settled in her lungs! And on top of that she got Kennel cough from the facility.
Double Whammy! Are you even serious? No experience? Beware of this place…..our animals are like our children…..would you take your child to Pro Books & Consulting after hearing what happened? I would hope not!