Next Level Real Estate Dubai

Non Payment of Commission

I urge each and every person not to deal with Ahad Siddiq from Next Level Real Estate. Management is practically non-existent. The Pakistani manager is not to be trusted and is controlled by a Tunisian agent. More explained below.

Ahad Siddiq of Next Level Real Estate is not capable of making his own decisions. His decisions are controlled by a Salwa Arfaoui who works at the company that controls him and his every decision.

Commission is not payed on time. You have to request it over 700 times to finally get a response. Ahad Siddiq Owner of Next Level Real Estate is found to be running out of the office or dodging phone calls when the time comes to pay the commission. At times, a year passes and you’d find yourself still waiting for that commission.

Money deducted from your commission if you’re late. Ahad Siddiq from Next Level Real Estate takes it upon himself to deduct money from your commission if your were late. That is offcourse after consulting the real decision maker Salwa Arfaoui who controls him and his decisions. She is not the best of decision makers.

Stolen Commission from Clients. A close friend to Ahad Siddiq Next Level Real Estate who used to work for the company has stolen commission from a Client and traveled out side of the country. At one point in time he did go to jail.

Stolen Commission from Agents. When you find a client on the spot at Offplan property launches from top developers, the Pakistani manager Ahad Siddiq of Next Level Real Estate takes 70% out of your commission and shares the remaining 30% with the entire team. So you practically get nothing even-though you signed the client.

Mandatory work on Fridays. The Pakistani manager of Next Level Real Estate, the person who cannot make his own decisions without Salwa Arfaoui, forces to work you to on Friday during off-plan property launches. You also do not get off the next day, Saturday.

No holidays. When you are entitled for your annual holiday which is listed in your bogus work contract (more below). Ahad Siddiq  of Next Level Real Estate has to consult with Salwa Arfaoui to finally come up with a decision and at most times it’s likely negative. The only person who gets multiple holidays per year is the Tunisian agent.

Fake work contract. Ahad Siddiq of Next Level Real Estate makes you sign bogus contracts that does not include your right as an agent where you’re entitled to a minimum 50% commission. Instead you’ll sign a time-bound contract with a salary. So he has the full authority to pay or not to pay your commission as he is not legally obliged. More explained below….

Returning the salary back in cash. If you have signed the bogus contract, Ahad Siddiq of Next Level Real Estate has to legally deposit a monthly salary per that amount which you’d have to cash out and return it back to him in cash so that everything seems legal. Salwa Arfaoui is assigned to collect the cash from the agents.

Refusal to cancel your visa. You are not allowed to quit, at one point one agent has tried to quit and Ahad Siddiq at Next Level Real Estate has refused to cancel his visa.

The reviews, complaints and scams posted about Next Level Real Estate Dubai is permanant record located at https://dirtyscam.com/reviews/next-level-real-estate-dubai/ Search for all reviews, complaints and scams about Next Level Real Estate Dubai
The reviews, complaints and scams about Next Level Real Estate Dubai is posted by steve1986. We at dirty scam are not liable for the content posted about Next Level Real Estate Dubai. If you have any concern about Next Level Real Estate Dubai's report, you can contact us by using this email.
Is Next Level Real Estate Dubai legit? Is Next Level Real Estate Dubai quack? Is Next Level Real Estate Dubai fake? Is Next Level Real Estate Dubai a fraud website or business or person? Please write down your review or report a fraud on dirtyscam.com to raise your voice, you might not be alone who was ripped off by Next Level Real Estate Dubai.

Rate and write a review on Next Level Real Estate Dubai

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 review on Next Level Real Estate Dubai

  1. this report is totally fake

    This is totally fake report and this is based totally on lies from every point of view so kindly report this

Dubai Dubai AE
Get directions
Approved Date:April 2, 2018
Reviews:1
Reported Loss :0 $
Severity of Scam :Extremely High
Reported by : steve1986
Views :

81 views