I ordered the service due to the good review and paid $599 for air duct cleaning and HVAC cleaning. They were able to schedule me in short notice during holiday season. The company sent one technician to do the work, although I felt that the work was not easy for only one person. The technician was friendly. It took the technician about 3 hours to finish the work. and he also helped remove the nonworking humidifier from the HVAC. This is my first time to do the air duct cleaning, I’m not sure how it should work exactly, but just felt that something is a little disappointing, I just listed here for your reference:
1. There are several holes on their negative pressure vacuum pipe. I asked whether dust would go through the holes to room. The technician told me that it doesn’t matter.
2. 8 small holes and 3 big holes have been made on my HVAC main vent pipe for cleaning purpose. all holes were covered by some metal pieces after cleaning.
3. The technician connected the vacuum pipe to the holes he made on HVAC main vent pipe by using screws, which also left several small screws holes on the HVAC. there was space between the pipe and vent after screwing the pipe onto the HVAC main vent. I was worried that dust would come out from the space and pointed it out.and I was told it was totally fine.
4. The technician opened the cover of each vent and blow into each vent starting from upstairs. Because he didn’t cover or sealed all other vents at the beginning, when he blew one vent, heavy dust came out from other vents and dust became everywhere in the air. He went to cover the open vents using some tape after that.
5. Even after he finished blowing all vents, there was dust at the opening of some vents, you can easily see dust everywhere. I pointed it out to the technician and he had to use vacuum to clean more.
6. I requested before camera, but there was no after camera. The before camera was not camera inspection, but used a camera to show how it looks like inside the main vent.
7. I called the customer service to complain about the unexpected blowing dust situation. They offered me $100 refund.
Is Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning a scam?
Yes, Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning is a scam and a bad service provider as per the report filed on dirtyscam.com, They are not aggressive toward their customer satisfaction and complaint grievance.
Is Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning a legit?
No, Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning is not a legit business owner or provider, you should take all precautions/measures before buying or using their services.
How many reviews submitted by Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning consumers?
There is/are 4 review(s) posted about Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning and its indicate that the severity of the scam is Extremely Low.
Where is Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning located?
Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning is located at 2503d N Harrison St, Arlington, VA 22207, USA.
How much monetary losses incurred by Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning customers?
200 $ monetary losses incurred by Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning customers.