Hands down on Floors On 14th the worst experience I’ve had, personally and as an architect, with a material supplier in my 7+ year career. The carelessness by which they handled us as customers, our project, procuring the floors and shipping has been truly frustrating and upsetting. Overall it’s cost us additional thousands of dollars and a month delay in our project!
So many terrible things along the way, but here was my experience:
– They came out and measured our floors, some guy that was very unprofessional and careless came to give us an estimate, this came back to bite us because they didn’t measure correctly and we ended up running out of flooring half way through the project
– They said it would be 2 weeks to get the floor we picked out, fine. The DAY BEFORE they were to arrive I called to ask about shipping details and it ended up they never placed the order for the floors
– On top of that they couldn’t get the floors from the US so they had to ship them from Germany
– Over the next 2 weeks I literally spent 30+ hours on the phone trying to connect Floors on 14th with the supplier in Germany because they were too lazy to follow up and try to get the floors
– Upon delivery they didn’t send anyone to unload the truck, so we had to carry 40+ boxes in ourselves even though we paid for delivery
– The saga continues as we had to stop our rennovation project while we now wait for more floors because Floors on 14th mis-measured
All in all terrible customer service, lack of care to actually get the product we ordered and obviously bad communication/logistics based on other reviews.
I’m amazed this place is in business, I will do my best to be vocal about their terrible handling of basic business skills.