I waited 8 months before my insurance company approved me for surgery. I was called a week before my surgery date & was told that it needed to be rescheduled as the doctor would be out of the office for a few weeks for a family emergency.
My insurance company had given 90 days to have the surgery & the office was aware of this.
I was told that an extension would be requested and if it was not granted that I would be put on the surgery schedule before the 90 days was up.
The insurance company denied the extension request & now I am being told that they can’t get me on the surgery schedule & there’s nothing I can do about it.
I will now have to start the pre-authorization over & pray that I can get approved again.
This is so upsetting!