Bear Mortgage have a GREAT sales pitch, and I’m sure Tim would be a nice guy to have a beer with.
But their lack of ability to execute makes a stressful experience more STRESSFUL.
I won’t launch into a long tirade, but if you are pressured or forced to work with them look out for:
– Varying interest rate quotes
– Wrong property valuation (if you own another property)
– Missing signature blocks
– Wrong income mapped to employer
– Wrong dates on affidavits
– Inability to work with Trusts
– Missing information on lots and lots of documents
We closed (thanks to constant follow-ups to Tim and Jordan and pointing out more and more of their errors), and unfortunately we are still dealing with errors and amendments that require notaries.