As a Realtor, I work day in and day out with various lenders, and I have NEVER had such a bad experience as with Warren Myer and MLoan.
* Communication was completely lacking – he never fully explained the loan process or options to my clients.
* His replies to phone messages and emails regularly took 2 – 3 days, not the 2 hours he claims on his voicemail greeting.
* He never even scheduled the appraisal of the property.
* 48 days into the loan process on a 30 day escrow, he was no closer to getting the loan to underwriting than he was on day 2.
* Updates on the loan were never given unless I requested repeatedly.
I gave up calling and started only emailing because I wanted the record of what responses I got and how long they took.
* The listing agent was equally disgusted with Warren’s lack of customer service (after patiently waiting for 48 days) and suggested that the buyer’s change lenders.
Warren’s answer was “I agree”. While that is undoubtedly the best thing that could have happened for my buyers, it certainly shows me that my clients didn’t matter to him at all as customers.
I’ve read the other glowing reviews here. My experience was completely the opposite, and I would absolutely not recommend Warren.
Many buyers are young, inexperienced and looking for guidance – Warren does not provide the level of customer service I would want for any of my clients – even the more experienced ones.