Reasons why I do not recommend Dr. Zheng Weiwen:
– They are a pain to deal with when requesting to simply re-fill a prescription for my grandpa.
– They gave me a headache, dealing with them back and forth, multiple phone calls, and still couldn’t get the job done.
– Extremely rude receptionists who do not have the best interest in patients.
– They do not know English medicines and you will have to spell it out slowly for them.
– When you have questions, they sound irritated to answer and you can tell the staff does not want to help. Maybe it is due to their lack of knowledge.
– I tried calling them a few times throughout the afternoon and they intentionally ignored my calls.
The reason why I know they ignored my calls is because during some of the times I called, the line was busy, which means they are on the phone with someone else.
– Did I say EXTREMELY RUDE receptionist?
– One time, my grandpa went to this place to re-fill his prescription and they made him wait 5+ HOURS!! That is unacceptable!
If you want to feel disrespected and deal with an unprofessional environment, then this is the place for you.
Otherwise, I would go with another MD. I am glad my grandpa does not come to this place anymore!