Floors On 14thFloors On 14th is Scam
Hands down on Floors On 14th the worst experience I’ve had, personally and as an architect, with a material supplier in my 7+ year career. The carelessness by which they handled us as customers, our project, procuring the floors and shipping has been truly frustrating and upsetting. Overall it’s cost us additional thousands of dollars and a month delay in our project!
So many terrible things along the way, but here was my experience:
– They came out and measured our floors, some guy that was very unprofessional and careless came to give us an estimate, this came back to bite us because they didn’t measure correctly and we ended up running out of flooring half way through the project
– They said it would be 2 weeks to get the floor we picked out, fine. The DAY BEFORE they were to arrive I called to ask about shipping details and it ended up they never placed the order for the floors
– On top of that they couldn’t get the floors from the US so they had to ship them from Germany
– Over the next 2 weeks I literally spent 30+ hours on the phone trying to connect Floors on 14th with the supplier in Germany because they were too lazy to follow up and try to get the floors
– Upon delivery they didn’t send anyone to unload the truck, so we had to carry 40+ boxes in ourselves even though we paid for delivery
– The saga continues as we had to stop our rennovation project while we now wait for more floors because Floors on 14th mis-measured
All in all terrible customer service, lack of care to actually get the product we ordered and obviously bad communication/logistics based on other reviews.
I’m amazed this place is in business, I will do my best to be vocal about their terrible handling of basic business skills.
3 Reviews on Floors On 14th
The carpet looks amazing!
Kaveh was great to work with. My wife and I went to the store with a vague idea of what we wanted and Kaveh walked us through a ton of great options and clarified so much for us. He ordered several carpet samples for us and they arrived very quickly.
We made our decision and it was simple to order it all. Within a week or so, the team installed everything. They were very professional and did a great job. The carpet looks amazing!
December 7, 2018
Speaking to the owner of the store led me to the same conclusion.
I should have turned and walked out as soon as I entered – it struck me as odd that a carpet and flooring store should smell like wet dog.
Speaking to the owner of the store led me to the same conclusion. Kaveh (Kevin), was condescending and unhelpful. Basically scoffed at the notion that I would think of looking at a few other options before making the investment of installing a new floor. Desperate?
Bad Service Provide
The website is incredibly unhelpful with no information about products, services, or pricing. I walked into the store because it is conveniently located. Weak selection of product, uncompetitive pricing, and exceptionally poor customer service. I waited around for a while to talk to someone as the salesperson was on the phone with little regard to my presence.