Was referred to Dr. Srinivasan Jayashree by my Orthopedic Doc after an xray of my cervical spine.
After 1 appt I will not be going back. Probably one of the worst experiences I have had.
1. Office staff was very disorganzed, and all out rude.
2. I waited in the lobby over an hour for my first appt, with no updates from staff
3. Once in with Dr. Srinivasan, I felt like we had a good plan. Next step was MRI
4. Office staff again was disorganized. It took over a week for chart notes to be uploaded in EPIC so they could be provided to my insurance company.
5. Not once did the office staff reach out to me and provide updates on progress. I had to call everyday.
6. Once MRI was done, the results weren’t relayed to me for a week, even tho they were ready the next day.
7. When relayed, i was told the MRI was clear, you should get the shot, there is nothing else we can do.