My Bit Rush, which claims to generate ROIs through cryptocurrency mining and trading, with ICO and token acquisition, has failed to provide the details of the company’s owners.
The domain (mybitrush.com) of the company, which was registered on 14th July 2017, however listed the name of Andres De la Parra as the owner of the domain with his address in Madrid, Spain.
But, as usual, this name turned to be a dead end while trying to find references to this name outside the domain information. I am not sure if this profile exists at all.
The only verifiable offering found, is the affiliate program and this is the only way to connect with the company. If you wish to join the affiliate program at My Bit Rush, the cheapest package is available at $25 with an investment somewhere between $100 to $10,000.
If you wish to earn more through the ROI plans, you need to spend more. But, as I have always said, a company that is not transparent, is most likely a scam.
My Bit Rush – Compensation Plan
My Bit Rush promises daily ROI to its affiliate for investing bitcoins through their platform. The ROI can differ from 0.5% to 1.5%, depending on the funds invested. There is a non-refundable fee of $25 dollars and there are various packages for different investments.
- Bronze: You need to invest $100 to receive fast Start of 15%, 10% through binary commission as well as 0.5% to 1.5 % Daily
- Silver: You need to invest $250 to receive fast Start of 20%, 10% through binary commission, 2x renewal cap, 0.5% to 1.5 % daily, 1% from 2×3 Level Matrix and 2×10 daily matrix
- Gold: You need to invest $500 to receive fast Start of 20%, 10% through binary commission, 2x renewal cap, 0.5% to 1.5 % daily, 1% from 2×5 Level Matrix and 2×10 daily matrix
- Platinum: You need to invest $1000 to receive fast Start of 20%, 10% through binary commission, 2x renewal cap, 0.5% to 1.5 % daily, 1% from 2×8 Level Matrix and 2×10 daily matrix
- Diamond: You need to invest $3000 to receive fast Start of 20%, 10% through binary commission, 2x renewal cap, 0.5% to 1.5 % daily, 1% from 2×10 Level Matrix and 2×10 daily matrix
- Blue Diamond: You need to invest $5000 to receive fast Start of 20%, 10% through binary commission, 2x renewal cap, 0.5% to 1.5 % daily, 1% from 2×12 Level Matrix and 2×12 daily matrix
- Black Diamond: You need to invest $10,000 to receive fast Start of 20%, 10% through binary commission, 2x renewal cap, 0.5% to 1.5 % daily, 1% from 2×15 Level Matrix and 2×15 daily matrix
My Bit Rush – Referral Commission
The company uses a binary compensation structure to pay its affiliates. An affiliate is placed at the top of the structure and it is further split into two sides as left and right. These positions are placed on level 1. Each position on level 1 is allowed to place two affiliates on its left and right, making the total number of positions to be 4 and so on.
At the end of the day, the company tallies the both sides of the affiliate to calculate the new funds invested. The matched volume for $3000 investment, 10% of the matched volume is paid and the unmatched side is carried forward.
For investment of $5000, 12% of matched volume is paid and for $10,000 investment, 14% of the matched volume is paid.
My Bit Rush – Matrix Commission
In this matrix, an affiliate houses at the top and two affiliates are allowed under him, making the left and the right side and are placed on level 1. Level 1 affiliates are allowed two positions each, making a total of 4 places and so on.
- Plan 1: You need to invest $250 for receiving 2×3 matrix
- Plan 2: You need to invest $500 for receiving 2×5 matrix
- Plan 3: You need to invest $1000 for receiving 2×8 matrix
- Plan 4: You need to invest $3000 for receiving 2×10 matrix
- Plan 5: You need to invest $5000 for receiving 2×12 matrix
- Plan 6: You need to invest $10,000 for receiving 2×15 matrix
My Bit Rush has included the concept of matrix as well. The company pays a daily commission of 0.015% daily for the matrix acquired.
My Bit Rush Review
Amanta: I was amused by the way I made was making money. It did not seem real, but thank god, it was.
June Turner: I am looking forward to this opportunity.
Conclusion from the above review
The reviews are generic and do not say much about the opportunity. These people do not have a facebook account either. Mostly, they do not want people to leave negative reviews about My Bit Rush.
Although, My Bit Rush is claiming to be a cryptocurrency trading and mining company, there is no proof given on the website to prove these true.
Also, the company does not make sense. As per their calculation, they are able to generate daily consistent ROI of 1.5%. So, why do they want to share it with random members over internet. The owners could have kept it all to themselves.
The investors are encouraged to leave their pay locked in the platform on the promise of earning huge benefits. However, if the affiliates are not able to utilize these points, what is the point of earning such ROI.
To sum up, the company only have affiliate recruitment program to pay ROI to its investors. The funds invested by new affiliates are paid down to the existing ones. This makes the entire scheme of My Bit Rush, a Ponzi Scheme.
Once, the recruitment would freeze, the ROI will freeze too. As soon as the minimum payment threshold will reach, the anonymous admins will leave everyone craving for the invested funds and the profit liked to it.
Majority of the investors would never be able to get back their initial invested funds. Hence, make your choices with caution and do not become one of those gullible customers of companies like My Bit Rush.