There is no information provided by Mize Network about the company’s owners or those who are operating the company. However, the Facebook profile of Adrian Jacuzzi reveals that Adrian is the CEO of the company. The domain (mize.network) of the company was also registered privately letting no information about the owner of the domain.
Adrian profile tells a lot about what the company is all about. Before starting Mize Network, Adrian was connected with EmGoldex which was a Ponzi scheme. Later, when there were policies eliminating Ponzi scheme, the company was rebranded with the name of Global InterGold. The company still exists but poorly driven and is nothing what it was when it started. Any day, the operations can die.
Adrian operates from Portugal. After he quit promoting Global InterGold, he was connected with Pool Miners and Infinitum Flame. These all were Ponzi schemes. Infinitum Flame dies in 2017 and Mize started in 2018. These all very well solves the mystery of this new collaboration.
Talking about the products, there is nothing new. There are no products or services associated with the company that can be retailed. There is only one way to get connected with the company and that is through the affiliate program.
To join this affiliate program, one must invest between €50 to €25,000.
The company, specially which operates in the MLM niche must not be trusted if it is not transparent. And, Mize Network is too shady to believe.
Mize Network – Joining Fee
- Light Plan: €50 EUR
- Beginner Plan: €250 EUR
- Starter Plan: €500 EUR
- Standard Plan: €1000 EUR
- Extended Plan: €2500 EUR
- Business Plan: €5000 EUR
- Premium Plan: €10,000 EUR
- Ultimate Plan: €25,000 EUR
Mize Network – The Compensation Plan
The company pays compensation for recruiting new affiliates.
Mize Network – Recruitment Commission
The company uses uni-level compensation plan to pay recruitment commission to its affiliates. The cap is made on level 5.
- Level 1: 10%
- Level 2: 0.5%
- Level 3: 1%
- Level 4: 1.5%
- Level 5: 2%
The company also pays bonuses to its affiliates as below:
- Plan 1: An affiliate must generate €2500 through recruited downline investment volume for receiving €250 bonus
- Plan 2: An affiliate must generate €5000 through recruited downline investment volume for receiving €450 bonus
- Plan 3: An affiliate must generate €10,000 through recruited downline investment volume for receiving €800 bonus
- Plan 4: An affiliate must generate €25,000 through recruited downline investment volume for receiving €1750 EUR bonus
Mize Network – Residual Commission
Mize Network pays residual commission to its affiliate based on the binary compensation structure. In a binary compensation structure, an affiliate is placed on the top and two affiliates are placed on the right and left side of the top affiliate on level 1. Each of level 1 affiliate is further split into right and left affiliate on level 2 making a total of 4 affiliates and so on.
After each day’s operation, the company calculates and compares the new volumes on each side and a percentage of weaker side volume is considered to make the payment to the affiliate.
The commission depends on the investment made by the affiliates.
- Plan 1: One must invest with a Light package for receiving 5%
- Plan 2: One must invest with a Beginner or Starter package for receiving 8%
- Plan 3: One must invest in a Standard or higher package for receiving 10%
The company also pays matching bonuses and SuperPool ROIs. You can know more about these bonuses by visiting the website of the company.
Mize Network – Rank Achievement Bonus
- Bronze: One must bring others to invest €25,000 to receive a paid trip to a “leadership training event”
- Silver: One must bring others to invest €100,000 to receive MacBook Pro, iPhone X and Apple watch
- Gold: One must bring others to invest €350,000 to receive a “dream trip” to a “luxury destination”
- Platinum: One must bring others to invest €750,000. The details aren’t provided
- Diamond: One must bring others to invest €1,500,000. The details aren’t provided
Mize Network – Reviews
Johan: Not my cup of tea. It cheated my friend and a bogus recruitment plan
Shally H: Do people believe in all this crap?
The Conclusion from the above Review
The company is offering nothing new. People know what happens to companies like these. And, if you are planning to invest, think a lot of times before you do that.
This company is offering a typical cryptocurrency scam. Although the company flaunts about its activities within the cryptocurrency niche, there is no information provided on how they are generating revenue apart from the recruitment of affiliates.
The USA is the largest source of traffic for this website. However, the company is not registered for providing securities inside the USA. That is a huge red flag.
As the revenue completely bases on recruitment of new affiliates, the company is nothing more than a Ponzi Scheme.
Once the recruitment will dry, the ROI and bonuses will stop as well. The majority of the affiliates will lose money in the hands of scammers. Only Adrian and other admins will make money from this and will run away giving a lame excuse.
Hence, think long and hard before giving you hard earned money to these scammers.