Mining Express has not disclosed the name of the owner of the company on their website. In addition, the domain (miningexpress.com) was also registered privately.
Although the first registration for the domain happened in January 2004, there have been updates made for the registration details in August 2017 signaling that the domain was bought by the new owners.
The company has no products or services that can be retailed. To join this company, one needs to become an affiliate for selling their affiliate program named as the investment plan. They do offer daily ROI in return of investment made.
However, their plan seems flimsy and as the company is not open about its whereabouts, there is a significant chance of this company being a scam.
Mining Express – Compensation Plan
The company promises daily ROI to the members based on the plans they belong to. There are three different membership plans depending on the amount of invested money. However, there is no indication of the ROI provided for each plan on their website.
- Standard Membership: $500
- Professional Membership: $1200
- Master Membership: $20,000
Mining Express – Referral Commission
There is a referral commission for those who recruit new affiliates to the program. The commission depends on the membership owned by the recruiter.
- Standard Member: These affiliates get 5% recruitment commission
- Professional Member: These affiliates get 6% recruitment commission
- Master Member: These affiliates get 7% recruitment commission
Mining Express – Residual Commission
The company uses binary compensation plan to pay residual commission to its affiliates. In this structure, an affiliate is placed on the top that further is divided into two sides making rooms for 2 affiliates on left and right. These two affiliates are further provided two direct space to hire more affiliates. Hence, there are 4 affiliates placed on level 2.
This can go on for infinite series. The places on the binary recruitment can be occupied through direct and indirect referrals.
At the end of the day, both the sides are matched, and the affiliate is paid for the weaker side with 5% residual commission.
Mining Express – Matching Bonus
The company follows uni-level compensation plan to pay a matching bonus to its affiliates. In a uni-level structure, an affiliate is placed on the top. The affiliates who are recruited directly sits under the one who recruited them.
For example, the affiliates recruited by the top affiliate will be placed on level 1. Affiliates recruited by the level 1 affiliates are placed on level 2 and so on.
The commission is paid till the 5th level of recruitment.
Matching Commission – Recruitment Commissions and Mining ROI
- For Standard affiliates: 3% match on level 1 and 2% match on level 2
- For Professional affiliates: 3% match on level 1, 2% match on level 2 and 1% match on level 3
- For Master affiliates: 3% match on level 1, 2% match on level 2 and 1% match for levels 3 to 5
Matching Commission – Binary Commissions
- For Standard affiliates: 5% match on level 1
- For Professional affiliates: 5% match on level 1, 4% match on level 2 and 2% match on level 3
- For Master affiliates: 5% match on level 1, 4% match on level 2, 2% match on level 3 and 1% match on levels 4 and 5
Mining Express – Membership Fee
Every affiliate is required to pay a 10% monthly fee. This is utilized to pay commission to the affiliates.
Using the uni-level compensation plan, the commission is provided as below:
- For Standard affiliates: 5% commission on level 1
- For Professional affiliates: 3% commission on level 1, 2% commission on level 2 and 1% commission on level 3
- For Master affiliates: 3% commission on level 1, 2% commission on level 2 and 1% commission for levels 3 to 5
Mining Express – Reviews
Duke: Nothing new. Worthless program.
Mikey: I would rather invest in pension plans instead of running my savings on this shit program.
The conclusion from the above Reviews
The company is not so popular among people. There is nothing special that this company offers and has failed to bond with the investors.
There is no proof provided to back the claim that they are involved in mining contracts. Hence, the affiliate program is the only source of revenue left with the company. This makes this program, a Ponzi Scheme.
The company is utilizing the funds invested by the new affiliates to pay the commission to the existing ones. Going forward, when the recruitment will dry, the ROI will stop as well. Those joining early may make some profit but the majority of the affiliates will lose their hard earned money.
The anonymous admin will be the first to run away. Hence, if you wish to save yourself from this damage, do not invest in Mining Express. You can find better and trustable opportunities available in this niche if you keep looking.