As it appears from their website, Infinity Residuals does not want to reveal the identity of those running the show. They have mentioned no names on their website from the top management or the name of the owner of the company.
Looking at the domain registration details is no help either. The domain (infinityresiduals.com) was registered privately on 9th March 2018.
However, when gazing at the current Alexa estimation, one can make out that the owner of the company is either based out of the USA which provides 61% traffic to the website or Switzerland which is the second largest source of traffic with 31% of the total traffic unit.
It is more evident from the lack of retailable products and services available with the company that it is nothing more than a flop show. The only way to be a part of the company is to join their affiliate program.
The membership is free, but the full participation is only possible after you make the investment into the minimum 10 cent cycler position.
The company is not transparent and does not have any proper products or services that you can further sell. This makes Infinity Residuals, a Ponzi Scheme. And, a company which cannot be trusted in any case.
Infinity Residuals – The Compensation Plan
The affiliates buy the 10 cent cycler position to become a part of the compensation plan. In this ten-tier matrix cycler, there are two cycler: 3×1 and 4×1.
In 3×1 cycler matrix, an affiliate must fill three positions to trigger a cycle. And, in 4×1 matrix, a total of four positions are required to be filled before the cycle is triggered.
Every time a cycle triggers, the affiliate becomes eligible for the commission and further proceeds to the next cycler.
Here are the 10 cycler tiers that Infinity Residuals provide to its affiliates:
- Level 1 (The positions cost for this level is 10 cents) The affiliate enters the 3×1 matrix and receives 5 cent commission and which further cycles into Level 2
- Level 2: The affiliate enters 4×1 matrix and receives 5 cent commission which further cycles into Level 3
- Level 3: The affiliate enters 3×1 matrix and receives 10 cent commission. This generates one new Level 1 position and further cycles into Level 4
- Level 4: The affiliate enters 4×1 matrix and receives 10 cent commission. This generates one new Level 1 position and further cycles into Level 5
- Level 5: The affiliate enters 3×1 matrix and receives 50 cent commission. This generates one new Level 1 position and further cycles into level 6
- Level 6: The affiliate enters 4×1 matrix and receives $1 commission. This generates one new Level 1 position and further cycles into Level 7
- Level 7: The affiliate enters 3×1 matrix and receives $5 commission. This generates seven new Level 1 positions and further cycles into Level 8
- Level 8: The affiliate enters 4×1 matrix and receives $10 commission. This generates thirty new Level 1 positions and further cycles into Level 9
- Level 9: The affiliate enters 3×1 matrix and receives $100 commission. This generates three hundred new Level 1 positions and further cycles into Level 10
- Level 10: The affiliate enters 4×1 matrix and receives $10,000 commission. This generates one thousand new Level 1 positions
The company also pay matching bonus as follows:
- Levels 3 & 4: 10 cents
- Level 5: 20 cents
- Level 6: 50 cents
- Level 7: $1
- Level 8: $5
- Level 9: $50
- Level 10: $100
Infinity Residuals – New Cycler Introduced
In February this year, the company introduced a new cycler to the plan. This made three cyclers instead of two. The matrix cycler used in this five tier cycler worth $5 are: 3×1, 4×1, 5×1.
There is no difference in the cycle bonus, and it is paid as follow:
- Level 1: The positions cost is $5 and affiliate enters 3×1 matrix. The affiliate is paid $5 commission. This generates two original cycler positions and further cycles into Level 2
- Level 2: The affiliate enters 4×1 matrix and receives $7 commission. This generates five original cycler positions as well as one $5 cycler position which further cycles into Level 3
- Level 3: The affiliate enters 5×1 matrix and receives $40 commission. This generates ten original cycler positions as well as two $5 cycler positions
This plan also has the matching bonus for level 2 and level 3 affiliates as $1 and $2 respectively.
Infinity Residuals – Reviews
John Derek: There is nothing more frustrating than getting trapped in an MLM plan that pays nothing but shit. These guys should be prisoned for scamming people.
Dave: I am repenting that I joined this company. Nothing but a ponzi scheme.
The Conclusion from the above Reviews
The affiliates and investors aren’t happy with their investment. This signifies that the company is not true to its promises. One should definitely not invest in a scam like this.
As you can make out of the plans and matrix position pay-outs, the company is paying peanuts from level 8 to level 10. The only ones making profit would be the first few levels. And these levels are occupied by no one but the admins themselves who seem too shy to show themselves.
If you calculate the things, you are paying 10 cents to receive $10,116.80. For $5 cycler, you pay $5 in the promise of $52. The commission are paid after recruitment of new members which make Infinity Residuals a Ponzi Scheme.
After the positions gets saturated and the recruitment would stop, the commission will stop as well. Those joining in the beginning would be able to make some money while the majority of the invested funds of the gullible affiliates will be passed on to the anonymous admins.
Hence, it would be safe staying away from investing in Infinity Residuals.