Impact101 calls itself an initiative of QRGL Marketing Inc. Frank Servedio and Hans Looman are cited as the CEO and co-founder respectively of the company on their website.
After digging a bit deeper, I found out that the names listed on the website, Frank and Hans were the ones who started Worldwide shoppers club, an MLM e-commerce company which was abandoned right before the start of this new program which came into existence in mid-January.
The domain (impact101.io) was registered privately on 7th December 2018 and last updated on 5th February 2019.
Talking about the products, Impact101 has no products or services that can be retailed to other customers. The only way connect with this company is through their autoship program.
The affiliate position of the company is tied with an initial investment that ranges from $40 till $4800 matrix positions. To enjoy the full participation, an affiliate is required to invest $9570 which corresponds to eight cycle tiers.
The company may try to look different from any other matrix cycler ponzi, but there is no different. On the contrary, it is pretty expensive as compared to the many other cheap affiliate programs like this.
Impact101 – The Compensation Plan
The company runs an eight tier matrix cycler. This 2×2 matrix cycler has one position on the top and every affiliate is allowed to recruit two direct positions at each level.
For example, the top position places two affiliates on the level 1. These two affiliates places two positions each on level 2, making a total of 4 positions on level 2 and so on.
The affiliates become eligible for the commission when each of the 6 positions are filled. The positions in the matrix can be purchased by new affiliates or the existing ones. The company offers a total of 6 matrix tiers to its affiliates which ranges from $40 to $4800.
Here are the commission plans paid to the different matrix tiers as per their investment:
- $40 matrix Investment: An affiliate purchases a $40 matrix position for receiving $120 and an entrance into the new $40 matrix.
- $80 Matrix Investment: An affiliate purchases a $80 matrix position for receiving $240 and an entrance into the new $80 matrix
- $150 Matrix Investment: An affiliate purchases a $150 matrix position for receiving $450 and an entrance into the new $150 matrix
- $300 Matrix Investment: An affiliate purchases a $300 matrix position for receiving $900 and an entrance into the new $300 matrix
- $600 Matrix Investment: An affiliate purchases a $600 matrix position for receiving $1800 and an entrance into the new $600 matrix
- $1200 Matrix Investment: An affiliate purchases a $1200 matrix position for receiving $3600 and an entrance into the new $1200 matrix
- $2400 Matrix Investment: An affiliate purchases a $2400 matrix position for receiving $7200 and an entrance into the new $2400 matrix
- $4800 Matrix Investment: An affiliate purchases a $4800 matrix position for receiving $14,400 and an entrance into the new $4800 matrix
Impact101 – The Reviews
Ensley Smith: I hate to confess that I was a fool to get trapped in this old fashioned crowdfunding plan. This company lies about everything. You go round and round only to become distressed and frustrated.
Dane Isaac: No way you should invest in this company. They have got no proofs of their claims about being the global leader in the IT space. This company is nothing more than a con artist, making fake claims to scam investors.
The Conclusion from the above Reviews
There is no doubt that the claims made by the company and its leaders have no proper proofs. These guys have tried to shoot in the open air just to find some luck favored hunts. It is wise staying away from these fake people and worthless company.
Hiding under the pretense of crowdfunding and asking for donations to pay the affiliates, the company is operating the old school Ponzi Scheme. The reason why Impact101 is not a legitimate crowdfunding company is that the payments are accepted only for one reason, to make payments to the other affiliates.
While in a crowdfunding scheme, the donations are made with no prior expectations of receiving profits from the other party. Impact101 is only trying to shuffle the funds across the different tiers for making payments to the affiliates and its investors.
The 50% of the funds invested is used to pay the profits to the affiliates. And, the rest is used to generate new positions and filling the wallet of the admins.
The admins have ensured that the majority of the funds are kept aside for their benefit. It is very upsetting to know that the company is taking away the trust from the QRLG Marketing Inc which is an old establishment dating back to 2011.
Like Worldwide Shoppers Club, this company will no longer be with us. Majority of the investors will lose money and the admins will have the maximum profit from this arrangement. Hence, it is better to keep away from Impact101 for good.