The website of Hodl Game is way too confusing. They have neither a clear plan of their visions, nor they look interested in sharing the names of the owners of the business. The domain (hodlgame.net) was also registered privately on 13th July 2018. And, there was no way to find the name of the owner of the domain as well.
Without any retailable product or services, the company is only offering membership plans for investors to join. To join the affiliate program, investors are required to purchase a minimum of $10 cycler position. The company accepts payment in bitcoin, bitcoin cash and Litecoin.
The absence of concrete reason for joining Hodl Game makes it an unsecure investment. An MLM company that is not transparent is always a risky choice. Hence, Hodl Game is not a safe investment option.
Hodl Game – Compensation Plan
The company uses a nine tier matrix (1×4) cycler. In the 1×4 matrix cycler, an affiliate is placed on top. Every affiliate needs to recruit four direct positions. This would help generate the commission.
This is how the payment is distributed among the affiliates of Hodl Game:
- Level 1: One must invest $10 to enrol with this position – Affiliate earns $10 commission which cycles into the next level (level 2)
- level 2: Affiliates earn $20 commission which cycles into the next level (level 3)
- level 3: Affiliates earn $50 commission. Affiliates need to generate a new level 1 position and cycles into level 4
- level 4: Affiliates earn $50 commission which cycles into the next level (level 5)
- level 5: Affiliates earn $125 commission which cycles into the next level (level 6)
- level 6: Affiliates earn $150 commission. Affiliates need to generate a new level 4 position and cycles into level 7
- level 7: Affiliates earn $200 commission which cycles into the next level (level 8)
- level 8: Affiliates earn $500 commission which cycles into the next level (level 9)
- level 9: Affiliates earn $1100 commission and generates a new level 7 position
The company also offers 100% matching bonus to the recruiter.
Hodl Game – Reviews
Duke: I am stuck with this plan. I paid, and nothing came back. I recruited more people but for no reason. The admins are doing nothing to resolve my problem. I am an affiliate and wanted to make some profit out of this program. But, did not know that it is not at all legit. So, beware!
Mike: What a crap? I have been witnessing these programs for quite some time and they all end the same way. How can people get trapped in the kind of fraud all the time?
The Conclusion from the above Reviews
Hodl Game has tried to look different from the old scams. However, it has failed miserably. The plans are entirely similar to the matrix cycler plan. This makes it a risky investment. According to the above review, it is evident that the admins are all deaf and dumb to the affiliate’s issues.
The program is only biased for making money even if it means on the stake of other’s losses.
Do not go on the name and the mode of payment. It is just another matrix cycler ponzi scheme. The scheme is all about buying the membership and luring others to fall in the same trap. One is paid for scamming others and the chain goes on.
Lack of any other means of generating commission which are paid to the affiliates, make Hodl a Ponzi Scheme. The funds that are invested by the new affiliates are used to pay the old ones.
As it always happens, the recruitments freeze and the money stops rolling in. Hence, stopping the ROI payments. Those investing early are able to make some profit and the majority of the investors lose money in the hands of fake admins.
All the money left is enough to make for a fortune for the anonymous admins. They are the ones who run away with all the left money. Leaving the gullible investors frustrated and clueless.
If you wish to save yourself from all the sulking and frustration, stay away from Hodl Game. It is not worth investing in this program. Either tomorrow or few months later, the entire program would be shut down. And, you would most probably lose money.