The website of EcomCash does not provide any information about the owners of the website and the domain (ecomcash.io) was registered privately. So, I couldn’t access much information about the owner of the domain as well.
The domain was registered on 26th November 2017 which suggests that the company started its operation recently.
I tried to verify the claims about the products or services that the company has listed. But, could not find any relevant proof, apart from the affiliate recruitment program. You can join free affiliate program. However, you won’t be eligible for the membership commission. If you are interested in full participation, you need to invest at least $500.
The VIP affiliates are paid in Ethereum and these are the categories as per the amount invested:
- VIP 1: 0.1 ETH
- VIP 2: 0.2 ETH
- VIP 3: 0.3 ETH
- VIP 4: 0.4 ETH
- VIP 5: 0.5 ETH
Keeping the mantra in mind, if a company is not transparent, it is advisable to keep distance from it. So, EcomCash is suspicious and should be avoided.
EcomCash – Compensation Plan
Affiliates are required to invest in the ECIO points which are pre-generated and then the company lends back the EcomCash according to the ROI promised.
- Plan 1: You need to invest $500 – $4999 for receiving 40% ROI paid monthly for 201 days
- Plan 2: You need to invest $5000 – $9999 for receiving 43% ROI paid monthly for 151 days
- Plan 3: You need to invest $10,000 – $49,999 for receiving 45% ROI paid monthly for 101 days
- Plan 4: You need to invest $50,000 – $100,000 for receiving 50% ROI paid monthly for 61 days
EcomCash – Compensation Plan
EcomCash uses a unilevel structure to pay commission to its affiliates. In a unilevel structure, an affiliate is placed at the top of the entire team. Personally recruited affiliates by the top affiliate are placed on level 1. Affiliates recruited by level 1 affiliates are placed on level 2 and so on to the unlimited levels.
The cap is put on level 5 by the EcomCash management and the commission depends on the VIP fees paid by the individual affiliate.
- Free VIP Plan: 5% for level 1
- VIP 1 – 0.1 ETH: 9% for level 1
- VIP 2 – 0.2 ETH: 9% for level 1 and 3% for level 2
- VIP 3 – 0.3 ETH: 9% for level 1, 3% for level 2 and 2% for level 3
- VIP 4 – 0.5 ETH: 9% for level 1, 3% for level 2, 2% for level 3 and 1% for level 4
- VIP 5 – 1 ETH: 9% for level 1, 3% for level 2, 2% for level 3, 1% for level 4 and 0.5 % for level 5
EcomCash – Commission for VIP Fee
EcomCash uses the same unilevel structure as for the referral commission to pay the commission for the VIP fee.
- VIP 1 affiliates: 70% of VIP fees is paid to these affiliates by for level 1
- VIP 2 affiliates: 70% of the VIP fees is paid for levels 1 and 2
- VIP 3 affiliates: 70% of the VIP fees is paid for levels 1 to 3
- VIP 4 affiliates: 70% of the VIP fees is paid for levels 1 to 4
- VIP 5 affiliates: 70% of the VIP fees is paid for levels 1 to 5
Rex: The plan is great. I am positive about it.
Jonathan D: Great platform. I made huge profit…
Conclusion of the above review
EcomCash reviews are generic and does not provide much information about the core working of the company. I would rather consider these reviews as the fake ones. There is no mention of the profit made or how it was made.
As the company is formed recently, there were not much feedback available on the internet about the services. So, I will try to keep you guys updated.
The company claims that the platform that they are providing is based on Ethereum platform. So, it is secure and trustworthy.
However, there is no proof for the existence of EcomCash wallet or payment platform or if any merchant is accepting it.
I can only see another ICO lending scheme trying to spread its coverage. The company, however, does not have a business plan to back its claim that the value of ECOM points would be riding very soon.
EcomCash is also promising a fixed 50% profit every month which is very high, and the introduction of the VIP fee is something new with this company’s scheme. It only seems to be a lending Ponzi Scheme and nothing else.
If the owners are able to make such profits through the cryptocurrency mining, why are they willing to share it with others.
The Ponzi Scheme will lead to the same fate. The anonymous owners will leave the majority of the affiliates with loss and the scheme will be closed as soon as the recruitment will freeze.
People joining at the start of the scheme, may get back their initial capital with some profit amount, but most will have to lose their money, when this will end.
Hence, you need to be cautious before spending your hard earned money with these scammers.