There is no information provided on BankCoin’s website about the founders of the company. There are no names found on the website that is associated with the company. Also, the WHOIS search for the domain (bankcoin.io) failed to get any lead. The domain was registered on 15th August 2017. The details are made private. So, could not get the name of the owner of the domain.
Coming back to products, there is not much that the company has to offer. In short, one can only access the affiliate program with the company. For joining the membership program, one needs to invest a minimum of $50. There is a free entry for those who want to access only the referral commission.
The company does not seem legit. And, if an MLM company is not transparent to its affiliates, it is wise keeping distance from it.
BankCoin – Compensation Plan
The anonymous admins of BankCoin eencouragemembers to get the BANK points from the company at a rate of $0.50 to $1.20 each. Once these points are acquired, the company further motivated the investors to lend back these points back to the platform for earning huge daily ROI.
BankCoin has got four investment plans for its affiliates:
- Plan 1: Affiliates receive 105% ROI after 7 days
- Plan 2: Affiliates receive 300% ROI after 15 days
- Plan 3: Affiliates receive 900% ROI after 30 days
- Plan 4: Affiliates receive 1575% ROI after 45 days
As mentioned above, the investment must be $50 for every investor for joining these plans.
The affiliates receive daily variable ROI for lending their BANK points back to the platform of BankCoin. The daily ROI depends on the investment made by the affiliates.
- BANK points worth $100 – $1000 BANK: Daily variable ROI as well as 0.1% daily bonus ROI for 210 days
- BANK points worth $1001 – $5000: Daily variable ROI as well as 0.25% daily bonus ROI for 150 days
- BANK points worth $5010 – $10,000: Daily variable ROI as well as 0.35% daily bonus ROI for 120 days
- BANK points worth $10,001 – $50,000: Daily variable ROI as well as 0.4% daily bonus ROI for 90 days
- BANK points worth $50,001 or more: Daily variable ROI as well as 0.45% daily bonus ROI for 60 days
BankCoin – Referral Commission
BankCoin pays referral commission till 2nd level of recruitment using uni-level compensation structure.
- Level 1: 5%
- Level 2: 2%
This is paid to the direct level of recruitment and is calculated as per the amount of investment made by the affiliates.
- Plan 1: You must invest $100 – $1000 for receiving 5% lending ROI
- Plan 2: You must invest $1001 – $5000 for receiving 6% lending ROI
- Plan 3: You must invest $5010 – $10,000 for receiving 7% lending ROI
- Plan 4: You must invest $10,001 – $50,000 for receiving 8% lending ROI
- Plan 5: You must invest $50,001 or more for receiving 9% lending ROI
BankCoin – Residual Commission
The company utilizes binary compensation structure to pay residual commission to its affiliates.
- Plan 1: You must invest $100 – $1000 for receiving 3% residual binary commission
- Plan 2: You must invest $1001 – $5000 for receiving 5% residual binary commission
- Plan 3: You must invest $5010 – $10,000 for receiving 7% residual binary commission
- Plan 4: You must invest $10,001 – $50,000 for receiving 8% residual binary commission
- Plan 5: You must invest $50,001 or more for receiving 10% residual binary commission
BankCoin – Review
Hanh Khat: The site was down for many hours. I was not able to process the request. I tried contacting the team, but no one responded.
Seonghwan: Not happy with the website and its plans. These people are scamming investors. I would better not put my money here and so do you guys.
The conclusion from the above Reviews
The company is not a genuine company. BankCoin maintenance led to many error reports and affiliates were put into problems with the withdrawals and other services. The team is incompetent and there is no real profile to take responsibility for anything happening around the company.
BankCoins aims at easing the transactions and payment system. However, it is all about sweet talks and no action. There is no evidence to prove any claims by the company. It also claims about using AI trading bot for generating revenue which is again completely flimsy.
The anonymous admins use the funds invested by the new affiliates to pay the existing affiliates as they have no other way to generate revenue. This makes it a lending Ponzi Scheme.
Once the recruitment will dry, the ROI will also stop. Those joining at the start may get some perks but the majority of the affiliates will lose money. The anonymous admins will be the first to run away with whatever left with the platform. Sure, enough to make them rich.
Hence, I would suggest not investing in such programs. Rather, finding those that have known team members and a clean history and a trusted roadmap for success.