Here is something that seemed different at first, intrigued me to look further into the opportunity. Automated Income Systems which provides no names on its website about the founders, has tried to combine pyramid recruitment with marketing services which happens to be for Automated Income Systems itself.
The domain (automatedincome.systems) of the company was registered on 26th April 2017 and Joh Valley from the US, New York is listed as the owner of the domain. I further tried to research about the profile and found out some interesting facts.
John Valley is on Facebook with name John J Valley. He was associated with past MLM opportunities which include Tidom which was a cash gifting scheme and RE247365 was again a pyramid scheme. He does not seem to have a shiny past, and most likely trying to accomplish the same scam through Automated Income Systems, at least what it appears till now.
I could not find any listed product or service apart from the affiliate recruitment program. Automated Income Systems offers six alternatives to be a part of the affiliate program:
- Free: no cost
- Starter Affiliate: $97
- Silver Affiliate: $297
- Gold Affiliate: $597
- Platinum Affiliate: $997
- Diamond Affiliate: $1497
Automated Income Systems – Compensation Plan
Automated Income Systems has different compensation plan for different affiliates. The perks increase as the plan’s investment surge.
Recruitment Commission – Direct Affiliates
The commission depends on the amount of fee an affiliate pays during recruitment and the number of such new recruitment.
Free affiliates: $25 is paid for per affiliate recruited, regardless of the fee or the membership option they buy during recruitment
- Starter affiliates: $50 is paid for per affiliate recruited, regardless of the fee or the membership option they buy during recruitment
- Silver affiliates: $50 is paid for per Starter affiliate recruited and $200 is paid for per Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond affiliate recruited
- Gold affiliates: $50 is paid for per Starter affiliate personally recruited, $200 is paid for per Silver affiliate and $500 is paid for per Gold, Platinum or Diamond affiliate recruited
- Platinum affiliates: $50 is paid for per Starter affiliate personally recruited, $200 is paid for per Silver affiliate, $500 is paid for per Gold affiliate and $900 is paid for per Platinum and Diamond affiliate recruited
- Diamond affiliates: $50 is paid for per Starter affiliate personally recruited, $200 is paid for per Silver affiliate, $500 is paid for per Gold affiliate, $900 is paid for per Platinum affiliate and $1300 is paid for per Diamond affiliate recruited
Recruitment Commission – Residual
Automated Income Systems pays residual commission starting from the second level of recruitment through a unilievel structure. In an unilevel structure, an affiliate is placed at the top order and the personally recruited affiliates are placed under him on level 1. The affiliates recruited by the affiliates on level 1 are placed under the affiliates who recruited them on level 2 and so on.
There is no limitation to the number of rows and it can grow as the recruitment keeps happening.
Only, Platinum and Diamond Affiliates are allowed to earn the residual commission.
- Platinum affiliates: 25% commission is paid on the recruitment at second level
- Diamond affiliates: 50% commission is paid on the recruitment at second level
Automated Income Systems Review
Louis Serna: I have just joined, and nothing seem moving. I am stuck and there is no assistance around. What a trap. I should have rather distributed that money amount the needy ones. This is a sure scam.
Jose N: I do not see much opportunity to count on through this system. Feels like someone is trying to start something that is already outdated and serving the leftovers in a golden plate. This isn’t going to make any difference.
Conclusion from the above reviews:
As you can predict, this opportunity is just another pyramid recruitment scheme which is not even taken seriously by the admins themselves. People are craving for answers and they are shut out. The facebook account only has 20 followers as of this date.
I believe the company is not serious about raising it to the next level. It would be safe to keep distance from Automated Income Systems.
As I have already made it a point, Automated Income Systems is trying to bring pyramid recruitment and marketing services on one table. You would end up marketing services of Automated Income Systems itself.
Whatever the website talks about viral traffic being used for something bigger, there is no justification that can prove the pyramid recruitment as a legit option. So, the business model of the company does not make any sense as pyramid recruitment is banned in almost all countries around the world.
In a pyramid scheme, usually the chain of recruitment slows down with time and that ends it all. Once, the recruitment will die, the commission would stop coming. Those who would join at start and can make it to the top level, would be able to find some peace settling with some profit, but majority of the affiliates would lose their money.
This is nothing new and happens to all the pyramid scheme, sooner or later. The same would happen to Automated Income Systems.
Hence, I would suggest keeping out of this opportunity. However persuasive ‘Share the Number” among “Stupid Simple System” and “Share the Number” seems, it is still a flop show with ending nearing close.